Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Italian Wonder

Before her racing days, she terrorized the streets with mostly stock but i got her all derestrict.
Race"able", her first day on the tracks, with new rubbbers,( i wore a helmet but carelessly did not put on my race jacket and safety knee slider paddings, big mistake) crashed on the first hairpin turn, hit my head, blackedout for like 5 seconds, sat my body up, moped still running, got back on the Runner and head back to the pits, it was a blistering day, but i could tell, that it was blood running from my elbows and knees, keeping a straight face, wipe and disinfect every scrapes and missing skin, i just put on my gear and started the race, no wins but great times, too bad they closed the tracks these days, just another wasteland for the corporate BS.




No comments:

Post a Comment