Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Well...

Bent left side of bar...


Chipped goldleaf paint, open belt covers....

Bent foot clutch.....



...i guess my start of November sucked, the tropical rain curse caused yet another stir of havoc in my house of panic stricken help, with flash flood phobia and the hoopla's of it all....just found out today somebody dropped my bike while moving it up to the front porch as the water starts to level up(since i was out for a movie), saved my bike from the water they did, but lost it on their own careless being while doing it!,(all three of them vs my skinny Belle) ....guess it's time to strip her and have strong paracetamol for the rest of the coming end year...( i don't know what damn bars should i use now...i feel sick)

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear that Ray.. hope she'll be back runnin' soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be running her no matter what bor, just need a loaner bar for awhile..

    ReplyDelete