Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rusty's home..

needs a lil bit of elbow grease for polishing and paint, I got two sissy bars made actually, will post the other one soon but.....guess I'll do all that when the motivations there, shitty weather calls for shitty mode, I need new front wheel(existing ones a little off but feels like shit with the springer frontends) need to do a frisco mount foot pegs which should be easy on the right side but a head scratch on the primary side, so configuring is in the makings and lastly would be my damn gastank drama...never got it, never will....so will try to get one before normal riding season starts again, until then, It's family time and maybe some traveling....I need a colder climate, the heats frying everyone's brains here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment